|Our Service||Snowmobiling||Huskies||Reindeers||Skiing||Northern Lights||Hiking||Fishing||Birdwatching|
You can go for a husky ride in Enontekio. The husky trails go into the wilderness, across open lakes and fells. The season usually starts in November and ends in May. When there is no snow, you can visit the husky farm for a guided tour. When mushing, most people choose to partner up in a sledge and to swap the role of driver and passenger half way. However, it is also possible to book a solo sleigh for a small surcharge. The 6 km and 9 km safaris can be done at night time as well to make the experience a little more atmospheric or to go out in search of northern lights. You can ask more information from Ounasloma personnel.
- 6 km wilderness safari, duration 1,5 hours, adults 65 EUR and children (age 3 - 12) 45 EUR
- 9 km wilderness safari through forests and across open lakes, duration 2 hours, adults 80 EUR and children (age 3 - 12) 60 EUR
- 12 km safari to a cottage, duration 3 hours with hot drinks and cookies at the cottage, adults 105 EUR and children (age 3 - 12) 65 EUR
- 20 km safari which stops at a cottage for hot drinks and a snack, duration 3,5 hours, adults 135 EUR and children (age 3 - 12) 80 EUR
- 30 km safari, duration 5 hours with hot drinks and sandwiches at the cottage, adults 175 EUR and children (age 3 - 12) 125 EUR